Dr. Madhumitha Krishnamoorthy, MD
Dr. Madhumitha Krishnamoorthy is an experienced family physician treating a wide spectrum of specialized needs. She is skilled at building close relationships with her patients and currently practices at DMC Grand River Health Center located in Detroit, MI. Dr. Krishnamoorthy earned her medical degree from Aarupadai Veedu Medical College in Pondicherry, India. She then moved to the United States and completed an internship and residency in family medicine at Central Michigan University. She works in affiliation with Sinai-Grace Hospital and is an active member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Michigan Academy of Family Physicians, and the Saginaw County Medical Society. She is also certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Krishnamoorthy’s philosophy of practice is to assess possible contributory factors to her patient’s current disease. Her clear explanations to her patients help them contribute to their own healing.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Central Michigan University, Internship in Family Medicine
- Central Michigan University, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Michigan Academy of Family Physicians
- Saginaw County Medical Society
Awards and publications
- Dr. Krishnamoorthy was a gold medal recipient in pathology for securing First Rank.
DMC Grand River Health Center
DMC Medical Group
19460 Grand River Avenue
Detroit, MI 48223