Dr. Manish Shah, MD
Dr. Shah is a Tampa native, graduating from Gaither High School in 1991. He continued on to his undergraduate studies at the University of Florida in Gainesville. Dr. Manish Shah graduated from the University of South Florida College Of Medicine in 1998. He was in the first class of USF residents to complete a dual residency in internal medicine and pediatrics in 2002. Board certified in both specialties, Dr. Shah takes pride in being able to care for generations of family members from newborn to geriatrics. Please note that new patients will need to complete paperwork that is available on our practice website www.wesleychapelmd.com. Under the forms tab please select either adult or pediatric and plan to print and complete the forms prior to your visit. This will save a lot of time and expedite your appointment. Welcome to our office.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- University Community Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of South Florida, Doctor of Medicine
- University of South Florida, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida, Residency in Pediatrics
Wesley Chapel Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
2038 Ashley Oaks Circle, Suite 102
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544