Dr. Manisha Malhotra, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Manisha Malhotra is a diligent and dependable internist based in Alamo, CA. Dr. Malhotra earned her medical degree from Government Medical College Patiala in India. She then moved to the United States to complete her internship and residency at NYU Downtown Hospital. Dr. Malhotra is a part of John Muir Health and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Malhotra welcomes patients who speak English, Hindi, and Punjabi. Her awareness of these different languages makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. She treats a range of conditions, and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
- Altius (Coventry Health Care)
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Government Medical College Patiala, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- NYU Downtown Hospital (Residency)
- NYU Downtown Hospital (Internship)
John Muir Health - Alamo Pediatrics
John Muir Health
1505 St. Alphonsus Way.
Alamo, CA 94507