Dr. Marc Bowen, MD, FCCP
Dr. Bowen is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and he completed his Residency and Fellowship training here in New York City. He specializes in Internal Medicine, with subspecialties in both Pulmonary Diseases and Critical Care Medicine. He brings a diverse set of clinical skills and expertise developed over many years of practice in both the private office setting and caring for patients acutely ill admitted to the hospital. His experience has included various leadership roles including Directorship of a Level-I Trauma/Surgical Intensive Care Unit and a Respiratory Care Unit specializing in the care of patients with acute and chronic Pulmonary illnesses including those requiring mechanical ventilator support. Throughout the years he has maintained a kind and comforting demeanor that makes your consultation with him a relaxing and rewarding experience.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- NYU Langone Health
- NYU Lutheran Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Long Island College Hospital (Residency)
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center, Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Physicians
MXBowen, Physician P.C.
225 East 57th Street
New York, NY 10022