About Dr. Marc Levinson
Dr. Marc Levinson is a reliable and attentive physiatrist serving the community of New York, NY. Dr. Levinson attended the St. George's University School of Medicine, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at New York University. He also completed his internship in internal medicine at Franklin Square Hospital. Dr. Levinson is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation sub specializing in spinal cord injury medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the New York State Medical Society, and the Nassau County Medical Center. He has received the Abdool Islami Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Basic Medical Sciences. Dr. Levinson is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Franklin Square Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- New York University, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Marc Levinson's office location
Marc M. Levinson, MD
170 William Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Patient reviews for Dr. Marc Levinson
Dr. Levinson is fine but the wait to see him is unacceptable. I waited very long times each time I saw him, for morning or afternoon appointments. He blames it on his staff and they blame it on him. Either way, the system is messed up and does not respect the time of patients.
He took the time to listen to my concerns and gave honest feedback. I appreciate that he showed no reason to rush to a surgical solution and instead offered me a therapeutic option instead.
Very good professional sympathetic and friendly tries to thoroughly understand your problem I recommend as a professional
Really nice and friendly. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend.
Have seen dr. Levinson at different offices. Listens to your concerns and doesn't overly prescribe you unless need be.
Dr Levinson is very kind and always there to help to cure chronic pain. I've seen him for years and am never disappointed.
Understanding, kind, and to the point. Explains what you want to know in the level of detail of your choosing. As good of a doctor as one could want.
He is an excellent physician with a wonderful fund of clinical knowledge with great humanity. All in all good visit
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Amputation Prevention
- Amputation Rehabilitation
- Ankle Problems
- Arm Pain
- Back Injection
- Back Pain
- Back Problems
- Bulging / Protruding Disc
- Cerebral Palsy / Other Motor Disabilities
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Chronic Pain
- Compression Fracture
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physiatrists
- Cigna Physiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Physiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physiatrists
- More Insurances