About Dr. Marci Peralto
Dr. Peralto born and raised in Hilo, Hawaii. She earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from University of Hawaii at Hilo, followed by a post baccalaureate in chemistry from Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park, California. Dr. Peralto earned a medical degree from the University of Hawaii at Manoa’s John A. Burns School of Medicine. She completed an obstetrics & gynecology residency at the University of Colorado-Denver, and she is board certified in obstetrics & gynecology. “Medicine allows me to have balance in both the science and art of the human body. As a physician, I am privileged to be a part of my patients' lives which creates a unique bond and connection. All the while, I am able to help people live healthier! I firmly believe in providing compassionate care and education, which in turn empowers my patients to take an active role in their health.” Dr. Peralto’s clinical interests include wellness and nutrition, routine and complex pregnancy care, and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. When she is not at work, Dr. Peralto enjoys running, yoga, hiking, listening to music, and reading.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- SCL Health Saint Joseph Hospital
- SCL Health Good Samaritan Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Hawai‘i, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Hawai‘i (Bachelor's)
- University of Colorado, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Marci Peralto's office location
SCL Health Medical Group- Superior Ob/Gyn
3 Superior Dr, Ste 400
Superior, CO 80027
Patient reviews for Dr. Marci Peralto
I loved Dr. Peralto!! She was friendly, kind and understanding. She was efficient and knowledgeable about all of my needs (had a few going into this appointment). The ladies up front were wonderful and helpful as well.y appointment was right on time. I will be back!!!
She was kind, did not rush through, and informative.
She was incredibly thorough and did not rush through my appointment. Was able to answer all of my questions with great explanations, and on top of it was very kind! Definitely recommend
Incredible doctor. She made me feel completely comfortable and took the time to answer all questions and concerns. I found my OBGYN finally!
She was super nice and I liked her a lot.
Marci was great! Super friendly and helpful with all my questions and concerns. It was nice to not feel rushed or like an annoyance. She took her time and made me feel at ease!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances