Dr. Maya Golbraykh, MD
Dr. Maya Golbraykh is a board certified Pediatrician and a Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Golbraykh's areas of clinical interest include management of pediatric primary care, emergency medicine, asthma, nutrition and adolescent medicine. We are excited to serve the families of one of the most diverse communities of Queens. A to Z Pediatrics provides comprehensive pediatric and adolescent health care from birth to age 21. We believe that the goal of pediatric care is to work with the parent and child to achieve the best health possible. We accomplish our goals through parental guidance, teaching of safe and healthy lifestyles, screening/early detection of illnesses and thorough, prompt, aggressive treatment of diseases when they do occur.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
- New York Hospital Queens
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Elmhurst Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - Astrakhan State Medical University
- Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- 2011 Patients' Choice Award
- 2014 CBS New York "Best Ear Piercing Places in NY City"
- 2011 Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- 2010 Patients' Choice Award
- 2013 Patients' Choice Award
A to Z Pediatrics
70-31 108th Street, Suite 10
Forest Hills, NY 11375