Dr. Mehak Nangrani, DO
Dr. Mehak Nangrani is an experienced family medicine physician in Keller / Southlake who has provided excellent care in both primary care and urgent care settings. She earned her medical degree from Des Moines University and completed Family Medicine internship at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, IL and residency at Community Health Center of Branch County in Coldwater, MI. She provides comprehensive primary care services to patients of all ages. She loves providing patients and families a full spectrum of services and especially enjoys women’s health and pediatrics. Dr. Nangrani enjoys staying physically active and spending time with her husband, child and extended family in the Dallas - Fort Worth area.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Advocate Christ Medical Center, Internship in Family Medicine
- Community Health Center of Branch County (Residency)
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Questcare Medical Clinic
8861 Davis Blvd, Suite 100
Keller, TX 76248