Dr. Mihaela Galica Vladutiu, MD
Dr. Mihaela Galica Vladutiu is an accomplished and precise gastroenterologist working in New York City, NY. She earned her medical degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” in Bucharest, Romania and her Gastroenterology Fellowship at the Cabrini Medical Center/Mount Sinai School of Medicine residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Vladutiu is proficient in treating and performing endoscopy's, ERCP's, Liver biopsy: percutaneous and laparoscopic, PEG's Manometry and pH monitoring, and Abdominal ultrasounds. She treats acid reflux, ulcerative colitis, gallstones, irritable bowel syndrome, and other digestive issues and diseases. Dr. Vladutiu is fluent in English, German, and Romanian.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Universitatea de Medicina ?i Farmacie Carol Davila Facultatea de Medicina
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (Residency)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Cabrini Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
Lower Manhattan Gastro
60 Gramercy Park North, Suite 1B
New York, NY 10010