Dr. Mikeal Love, MD, FACOG
Dr. Love is a physician whose practice is focused on obstetrics, preventive care, difficult pregnancy, and office gynecology for the greater Austin, TX community. As a natural family planning advocate, his commitment to women's health, pregnant mothers, and their babies is authentic. Dr. Love's GYN practice is unusual in Austin because he promotes natural family planning and does not prescribe steroid birth control (for example birth control pills, IUDs, injections, implants, etc.). Dr. Love is compassionate when it comes to women and their emotional issues.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint David's Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Houston Baptist University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Louisville, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
Mikeal Love MD
900 E 30th St., Suite 211
Austin, TX 78705