Dr. Mila Tempel, DO
Pediatric Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterologist
Mila Tempel, DO is the Director of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Brooklyn Gastroenterology and Endoscopy PLL. She is Board-Certified in both Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology. She is an Attending Physician at Maimonides Infants & Children’s Hospital. Dr.Tempel evaluates infants, children, and adolescents with a wide variety of gastrointestinal disorders. Some of the conditions treated by Dr.Tempel include abdominal pain, vomiting, constipation, gastroesophageal reflux, inflammatory bowel disease, obesity, failure to thrive and malnutrition. She performs endoscopy, colonoscopy, pH testing and capsule endoscopy. Dr.Tempel received her medical training at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine at NYIT. She then pursued an internship and residency in pediatrics, followed by a fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology at Stony Brook Long Island Children’s Hospital. Dr.Tempel is fluent in Russian. Dr. Tempel accepts Empire Plan(out of network).
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology (Pediatrics)
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Stony Brook Children’s Hospital, Long Island, Fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Stony Brook Children’s Hospital, Long Island, Residency in Pediatrics
Brooklyn Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
2211 Emmons Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235