Dr. Mohammad Fouladvand, MD
Neuro-Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmologist, Neurologist
*Please note that this practice has a 48-hour cancellation policy.* Dr. Fouladvand is internationally known for his work and depth of experience in the field of neuroophthalmology and visual science. He is board certified and trained in both field of neurology and ophthalmology with extended fellowship and research experience in neuroophthalmology. He is specialized in treatment of neurological and systemic disorders that affect the eye, brain or both. Dr Fouladvand is the author of numerous articles and published studies in the topics of neurology and ophthalmology. Greatly admired by his peers, Dr Fouladvand serves as a clinician, researcher, lecturer and educator in New York metropolitan. Dr Fouladvand works closely as a team member with staff neurosurgeon, ophthalmologist, neurologist and neuro-otologist at NYU in treating complex neurological disorder affecting the optic nerve, visual pathways and visual cortical function, eye movement disorders, orbital disorders and vestibular system.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical School - Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Medical Center, Residency in Neurology
- University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine, Toronto Western Hospital, Fellowship in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- New York University Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Harvard University, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Neurology
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
Awards and publications
- Fouladvand M, Barton J. Ocular Aspect of Myasthenia Gravis. Seminars in Neurology, 2000; 20: 7-20.
- NYU Hospital Teaching Award, 2001.
- Fouladvand M, Barton J. Multiple Ocular Motor nerve Palsies. NeuroLab CD. 2002.
Mohammad Fouladvand, MD
333 East 34th Street, Suite 1F
New York, NY 10016