Ophthalmologists in Midtown East, New York, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Midtown East, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Great friendly staff. At first it felt very unorganized. Took an hour for me to be seen. But everything came toghther in the end. I'm looking forward to retiring and having my surgery done very soon.
I was pleased with my visit. It was the first time I went to this doctor, and the purpose of my visit was an annual eye check-up. Dr. Auerbach seemed very competent and personable. There was not much of a wait, maybe (at most) 10 minutes. And, once he started the examination, Dr. Auerbach didn’t disappear with another patient. He checked on my eye dilation a few times and finished quickly. Very good visit!
Dr. Deluca was warm and articulate. He was also helpful in explaining how my insurance plan would work (or not work) and finding the best solution to do the procedures efficiently. The front staff was nice, too.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Midtown East, New York, NY
- Castleton Corners, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Hunts Point, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Hewlett Neck, NY Ophthalmologists
- Westbury, NY Ophthalmologists
- Randall Manor, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Midtown East, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Parkchester, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bay Terrace, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Fieldston, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Unionport, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists