About Dr. Mojgan Neman-Kuighadush
** PLEASE NOTE: Dr. Neman-Kuighadush ONLY sees pediatric patients up to 21 years of age. She CANNOT accept your appointment if you are older than 21 years old! ** Dr. Mojgan Neman-Kuighadush is a diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric medicine and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She had her pediatric training in Flushing Hospital medical center where she stayed on as staff in pediatric clinic for 5 years after graduation. During that time she was active in training and teaching medical students and pediatric residents. She opened her private practice in 1999 and she is active in that office since then. Dr Neman-Kuighadush is married and has 2 children.
- Primary Care Doctor
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
Dr. Mojgan Neman-Kuighadush's office location
Kew Gardens Medical
8361 Abingdon Rd
Kew Gardens, NY 11415
Patient reviews for Dr. Mojgan Neman-Kuighadush
She is a beautiful soul she listen and advise you. and my son loves her
Very friendly staff and helpful doctor!
Very good doctor.
This was my first visit for my 7 year old daughter and I’m very pleased by the professionalism from both the receptionist and the doctor. They willingly answered all my questions and concerns.
Very welcoming, nice environment.
Short and sweet and lovely as always
Very good doctor. She follows up and there was no wait time.
Great Dr. Attentive, explained everything well. The office needs a general cleaning and the sofa and rug should be changed. They smell.
The office is so adorable! Very welcoming and children friendly!
She is very accommodating.
Very good doctor! We love her!!!
Always wonderful to visit the Dr. She remembers so much about us even though its been a year since out last well check. She is wonderful with my son and he always leaves smiling.
She is excellent! Just wish she had more modern equipment.
Doctor was good but they should improve on the staff training. Usually in my experience pediatrician should give an age appropriate chart for milestones but nothing was given. Doc explained well but didnt seem like they have any electronic record system for documentation.
Dr. Neman-Kuighadush was great! She was incredibly warm, patient, and took the time to explain everything. My daughter had a tough time when it came time for anything needle related and to see the doctor be so kind and patient really made a lasting impression. I would recommend her without a doubt!
The doctor did a school physical and vaccines with little wait.
She was very nice and friendly. Besides that I didn't wait anything she assisted us right away. Highly recommend
It was a pleasure, I was able to make an appointment that day, and she helped me navigate my son's shot records with Florida. I'm happy I found some one so close to home.
Very good doctor. Will visit again.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances