Dr. Myron D. Goldberg, MD, FACP
Myron D. Goldberg, M.D., FACP FACG, FASGE, AGAF, has served as the Associate Chief of Gastroenterology at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York where is an Attending Physician in the Department of Medicine and Gastroenterology section. As a board certified physician in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Dr. Goldberg currently holds the academic appointment of Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at New York University School of Medicine. He received his medical degree from The Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and completed post-graduate medical residencies at Montefiore Hospital/Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital. He completed Fellowship training in Gastroenterology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital in New York.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Residency)
- Montefiore Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- American College of Gastroenterology
- New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
Awards and publications
- Mesenteric fat necrosis simulating a carcinoma of the cecum. Am J Gastroenterol. 1980 Nov;74(5):459-63. Marshak RH, Lindner AE, Maklansky D, Goldberg MD PMID: 7234825; UI: 81204343.
- Appendiceal obstruction by a toothpick removed at colonoscopy. Am J Gastroenterol. 1986 Nov;81(11):1107-8. Meltzer SJ, Goldberg MD, Meltzer RM, Claps F PMID: 3776965; UI: 87046015
- Traumatic hemobilia. Diagnosis by endoscopic retrograde cholangiography. Am J Gastroenterol. 1979 Jun;71(6):605-7. Goldberg MD, Waye JD PMID: 453159; UI: 79206577.
Myron D. Goldberg, MD
110 East 59th Street, Suite 10-C
New York, NY 10022