About Dr. Brian Landzberg
Dr. Brian Landzberg is a Gastroenterologist treating patients in the Greater New York area. He received his medical education from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. Dr. Landzberg also completed a Fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology and his Residency in NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center. He is Board Certified as well as a member of multiple associations, academies, and societies including the American Gastroenterological Association, American College of Physicians, New York Academy of Sciences,American Medical Association,and the Medical Society of the State of New York.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center (Residency)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Chief Resident - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Dr. Brian Landzberg's office location
Brian Landzberg M.D., L.L.C
311 East 79th Street, Suite 2A
New York, NY 10075
Patient reviews for Dr. Brian Landzberg
Absolutely would avoid. Due to construction there facilities are currently unacceptable (you will likely be examined in an office, not an exam room), hygiene appears to be an issue, doctor didn't really address/ignored concerns, AND they excessively billed, BE CAREFUL.
Dr. Landzberg was great. Nice bedside manner, responsive, and educated on treatment options and complications. But his staff was very unprofessional. The nurse who took my vitals at the end only did so after 7 minutes of loudly venting and cursing over the phone about another co-worker as I sat there waiting, only to hang up and turn to me and say "ok are you ready?".
Very thorough and attentive doctor. He took the time to answer all of my questions and was committed to finding solutions to stomach issues I've had for years. I would highly recommend!
Pre-conoscopy appt. went smoothly, an the colonoscopy itself and the clinic "set up" was smooth and well-done.
Phenomenal! This doctor really cares! The office is run like a well oiled machine! What a breath of fresh air!
A real professional with a very human touch.
He is a very knowledgeable doctor and I trust him implicitly
Dr Landzberg is one of the best physicians I've encountered.
Dr. Landzberg is an intelligent, kind, and thorough specialist. He understands that the human body is complex, and just because a patient has an issue with one biological system does not mean the cause is isolated to that system. He approaches care like a generalist and hones in on the problem. I went to 5 other doctors who made incorrect diagnoses before Dr. Landzberg figured out what the problem was. AND, he fixed it.
The office itself is a gorgeous historic NYC building, worth the trip alone. Dr. Landzberg is professional and thorough, understands that the roots of any medical problem often originate beyond the region of the pain. He spends significant time with his patients, which is rare for doctors today.
Very professional , knowledgeable and willing to consider out of box concerns I would highly recommend anyone to visit him
Outstanding. Very thorough. Was able to see items that other doctors did not notice.
I was very satisfied with care that was given me. He was very professional but still seemed caring and concerned . He made me feel comfortable in discussing my heath concerns.
very profesional and showed concern for patient
Excellent n through
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances