Dr. Neena Bhargava, MD
**Please type your NAME exactly as it appears on your insurance card when booking your appointment. If you are an established patient at this office and need to book an annual physical, please call the office directly to ensure the provider allows proper time to meet your wellness needs. Neena Bhargava is a warm and engaged pediatrician in Macomb, MI. Dr. Bhargava obtained her medical degree from Sawai Man Singh Medical College. She completed her residency in pediatrics at Tod Children’s Hospital. She has also completed additional training in anesthesiology at Sawai Man Singh Hospital and in internal medicine at LaGuardia Hospital. Dr. Bhargava is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Patients see Dr. Bhargava for a variety of reasons, including pediatric consultations, prenatal fetal consultations, sinus problems, sore throat, and asthma. Dr. Bhargava is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- LaGuardia Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - Sawai Man Singh Medical College
- Sawai Man Singh Hospital (Anesthesiology)
- Tod Childrens Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- Clinical Research on “Epidemiological study of head injury cases in neuro surgical unit of SMS Medical College.”
McLaren Macomb Pediatrics
16700 21 Mile Road
16700 21 Mile Road, Suite 104
Macomb, MI 48044