About Dr. Nina Singhal
Dr. Nina Singhal was born in Boston, MA and soon after moved to Texas where she has remained. She graduated high school in Sugarland and then went on to receive her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at The University of Houston in 2001. She then attended The University of North Texas Health Science Center of Fort Worth for her medical degree which she received in 2006. She completed her Pediatric residency training in 2009 at Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas in Austin, TX. She then practiced in Austin for 3 years prior to moving to Dallas. Dr. Singhal joined Children’s Health Pediatric Group in 2012 in Dallas and remained there until the summer of 2018. Dr. Singhal has now returned back to Sugarland and is honored to serve the Sugarland community and believes that educating her patients and their families is fundamental to the health and development of our children. Dr. Singhal currently resides in Sugarland, TX with her husband and two kids. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and being outdoors.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of North Texas, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas, Residency in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Nina Singhal's office location
Sugar Land Pediatric Center
13440 University Blvd., Suite 150
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Patient reviews for Dr. Nina Singhal
Excellent bedside manner. Very clean and professional office and staff. Highly recommend
Very knowledgeable and professional!!
It’s always a pleasure to see Dr Nina she’s sweet she takes her time to explain why the children have the symptoms they do and what our plan is to fix the issue. I love her staff as well very cordial and professional.
Very nice staff and clean environment. Would highly recommend!
Recommended by a close friend. She was pleasant to talk to, answered all questions and informed me of all requirements for my daughters yearly checkup.
Dr. Nina is so awesome. She’s very straight forward with her approach to treatment but she also is willing to listen to all your concerns. She’s very sweet and gentle with the kids even the older ones. I never ever feel rushed and her team of nurses always do a great and efficient job with my kids.
I would definitely recommend Dr Singhal and her team they were extremely courteous. They took great care of the kids and informed me of everything.
She’s very experienced and took her time to listen to us even though it was closing time.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances