Dr. Octaviano Roges, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Rogés completed his Family Medicine residency at the University of California, San Diego in 2009 and is board certified in Family Practice. His work has been published in the "Expert Opinion" journal and he has been a reviewer for the prestigious "The Lancet". Dr. Rogés is passionate about the treatment and prevention of the new epidemics of the XXI century: obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. "Nothing is more important than your health and the health of your family, today and tomorrow."
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad de Ciencias Médicas de la Habana
- University of California, San Diego (Internship)
- University of California, San Diego, Residency in Family Medicine
1211 W La Palma Ave, Suite 408
Anaheim, CA 92801