Dr. Patricia Curtin, MD
Patricia Curtin is a detail-oriented and qualified pediatrician serving the community of Brandon, FL. Dr. Curtin attended the University of Louisville, where she received her medical degree, and completed her internship and residency in pediatrics at Kosair Children’s Hospital. Dr. Curtin is a part of BayCare Medical Group and is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She is also a member of the American Medical Association, Southern Medical Association, and the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Curtin is committed to helping her patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. She works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Kosair Children’s Hospital, Internship in Pediatrics
- Kosair Children’s Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of Louisville, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Kentucky (Bachelor's)
- American Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- The American Academy of Pediatrics
BayCare Medical Group
110 S Parsons Ave
Brandon, FL 33511