About Dr. Rajni Srivastava
Dr. Rajni Srivastava is a dedicated and compassionate OB-GYN serving the community of La Grange, IL. Dr. Srivastava earned her medical degree from the G.S.V.M. Medical College. She completed both her internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Lala Lajpat Rai Hospital in India. She then immigrated to the United States to complete her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Grant Hospital, the University of Illinois, and Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Srivastava is affiliated with MacNeal Hospital in Berwyn, IL. Dr. Srivastava is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is an active member of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Srivastava believes that it is important for physicians to not only treat patients, but also educate them. She feels that patients should be an active part of their own healthcare decision-making process. Dr. Srivastava treats a range of conditions and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- MacNeal Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - G.S.V.M. Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Lala Lajpat Rai Hospital (Internship)
- Lala Lajpat Rai Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Grant Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Rajni Srivastava's office location
Loyola Medical Group - LaGrange
47 S 6th Ave
La Grange, IL 60525
Patient reviews for Dr. Rajni Srivastava
If you have a choice...make sure it's NOT Dr. Srvastava!
Have been going to Dr Srivastava since 2010 for my first child. She is a very intelligent and straight forward doctor. Not only does she care about your health but also about your general wellness. Highly recommend
Very understanding and made me feel comfortable. Easy to talk to and able to explain everything when I had questions.
Dr. Srivastave is very professional and have a wonderful bed side manner. She is one of the best Dr's I've ever had.
She wasn't warm and seem uninterested
Dr.Srivastava was very thorough and explained everything well. I was called immediately after I finished all my paperwork even though I was early for my appointment . The staff was courteous and friendly. The one and only thing that bothered me a little bit was the doctor did not introduce herself upon entering the exam room and I've never had a doctor not introduce themselves when meeting me ( or my children) for the first time as a patient . Otherwise my experience was a pleasant one.
Had to wait a little while, but it was nice to see her again. I had t gone back in several years, and was properly scolded( in a nice way!) . So we are getting my health back on track!
Very thorough. And very detailed in her explanation of the exam. I was very nervous and she calmed me down nicely.
Always satisfied with the bedside manner received. It's always appreciated!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances