Dr. Richard Strick, MD
Procedural Dermatology Specialist, Dermatologist
Dr Strick practices both general and procedural dermatology. He completed both medical school and his dermatological residency at UCLA. While teaching there, he won the Victor D. Newcomer Outstanding Clinnical Teacher Award, which is presented by the UCLA Dermatology Residents. Procedural dermatology is an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)-accredited residency in Dermatology, when all residents are required to develop competence in dermatologic surgery. This means that Dr Strick will see you if you’re as healthy as a horse, or if you’re having skin problems. Come in and see us.
- Procedural Dermatology Specialist
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Los Angeles, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Awards and publications
- The Victor D. Newcomer Outstanding Clinical Teacher Award (presented by the UCLA Dermatology Residents)
Richard A. Strick, M.D.
1821 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 550
Santa Monica, CA 90403