Dr. Robaab Siddiqui, MD
Dr. Robaab Siddiqui is a caring and skilled OB-GYN serving the community of Evanston, IL. Dr. Siddiqui attended Rush University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Siddiqui is a part of Presence Medical Group. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with Presence Saint Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL. Dr. Siddiqui speaks English, Spanish, Hindi, and Urdu. Her awareness of these different languages makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Siddiqui enjoys giving back to her community and has participated in many volunteer activities, including working as a volunteer physician in remote clinic in Haiti and worked with the office of the United Nations High Commissioner for refugees to help set-up a cholera camp. During her consultations, Dr. Siddiqui fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Siddiqui R, Tanvir B, Sangir-Haghpekar H, Minard C, Levison J(2014) "Predictive factors for loss to postpartum follow-up among low-income HIV-infected women in Texas". AIDS patient care and STDs. DOE 10.1089 /apc.gots.oseu
Presence Medical Group
800 Austin Street, East Tower, Suite 354
Evanston, IL 60202