Dr. Robert Meltzer, MD
Dr. Meltzer is a board certified Gastroenterologist. A graduate of Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, Dr. Meltzer completed both his residency in Internal Medicine and his fellowship in Gastroenterology at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York where he maintains admitting and teaching appointments. Dr. Meltzer has done clinical research in inflammatory bowel disease and has presented and published in his specialty of Gastroenterology. He is available for consults, endoscopies, colonoscopies, and hemorrhoid treatment.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Patient's choice award 2011
Grand Central Medical, Health and Beauty
18 East 41st St, Suite 406
New York, NY 10017