Dr. Ruhi Askari, MD
Comprehensive,compassionate medical care with an emphasis on Preventive Medicine, Dr. Ruhi Askari believes in a strong partnership between the patient and the physician to deliver excellent medical care. Dr. Ruhi Askari attended Deccan College and completed an Internship and Residency in internal medicine at the Northeastern Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Askari treats patients for a variety of reasons, including, ECG/EKG, cholesterol/lipids checkup, high blood pressure/hypertension, ear infection, asthma and more. She speaks English, Hindi, Urdu, and Telugu.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Wilkes-Barre Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Internship)
- Wilkes-Barre Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Ruhi Askari MD
3433 Kirchoff Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008