- Physician Assistant
Education and training
- Wingate University, Master's in Physician Assistant Studies
Sarah Bowers's office location
8001 Roosevelt Blvd, Ste 307
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Patient reviews for Sarah Bowers, PA
Very friendly staff and the PA, Sarah Bowers was very nice and thorough. I will definitely be going back for a follow up visit.
Very thorough exam, she explained everything to make sure I understand.
Super sweet and it shows she really cares about her patients.
Fabulous bedside manner!
Sarah is so great with her patients. She shows how much she really cares about them, and their health.
Short wait time, great bedside manner, made sure I was comfortable and confident with my treatment plan.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Mammogram
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Anal Itching
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physician Assistants
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- Cigna Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Physician Assistants
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physician Assistants
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physician Assistants
- More Insurances