Dr. Shahzad Sheikh, MD
***For New Patients with Special Needs or ADHD/ADD, Contact office for appointment*** Shahzad A. Sheikh, M.D. has been practicing pediatrics for over seventeen years. Dr.Sheikh is Board Certified in Pediatrics. He has also served as an Emergency Room physician for children at Methodist Children’s Hospital. Upon completion of his residency at Texas Tech in Amarillo Texas, he had multiple opportunities in Amarillo & Dallas but chose San Antonio as the place to call ‘home’. Proud Dad of twins(boy & girl) and a bonus baby girl loves the old fashioned way of Pediatrics where quality of care is more important than quantity.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Dow Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Texas Tech University, Amarillo, Residency in Pediatrics
14351 Blanco Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78216