About Dr. Shanna Rompel
Dr. Shanna Rompel grew up in northern California and earned her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Davis. She received her medical degree from the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and moved to Denver in 2008 for her residency in OB/GYN at St. Joseph's Hospital. ?Shanna has been on numerous international medical trips to India and South America performing GYN surgery. She enjoys hiking 14ers, running, yoga, soccer, cooking, and spending time with her dog.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of California, Davis (Bachelor’s)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Shanna Rompel's office location
SCL Health Medical Group - Denver OB-Gyn
SCL Health Medical Group
1960 N Ogden St, Ste 230
Denver, CO 80218
Patient reviews for Dr. Shanna Rompel
Dr. Rompel was great! She answered all of my questions, provided options and was extremely friendly. I will definitely be back and recommend her to my friend
Very nice place and was understanding
Dr. Shanna Rompel was knowledgeable, caring, and fun to work with. She is now my new OB-GYN!!! Plus, the office staff was absolutely amazing!
Great experience! This was my first time visiting and she was attentive and helpful and made me feel very comfortable! Highly recommend Dr Rompel!
Dr. Rompel was incredible thorough and attentive. She patiently answered all of my questions and prepared me for the treatment and procedure she was going to perform so there were no surprises. Her bedside manner was good and I felt comfortable in her office.
Dr. Rompel saw me right on time, was not rushed and spent time talking with me before and after the exam. The location is convenient and everyone in the office was professional. I was also able to send over my past records easily.
I was really happy with my visit to Dr. Rompel. I went in for an annual exam and wanted to discuss removing my IUD, which has been bothering me for quite some time. She trusted my judgment and removed it during the exam, no questions asked. She was kind, efficient, and I felt super comfortable with her right away!
Dr. Rompel was very nice and gave me good advice on birth control. Overall super easy in and out visit.
Went for my yearly checkup as a new patient. Dr. Rompel is great! Really kind and helpful.
She listened very carefully to all of my concerns while maintaining a comfortable atmosphere.
She was very nice.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances