- American Board of Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
Dr. Stephen Goldstone's office location
Laser Surgery Care
420 W 23rd St, PB 1F
New York, NY 10011
Patient reviews for Dr. Stephen Goldstone
Very thorough and excellent manner.
Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Goldstone. He is top notch and caring.
Dr.. Goldstone was funny and kind and although he could not help me with what I needed specifically, he did refer me to someone else. I appreciated his time and his knowledge.
My visit with Dr. Goldstone was far more than I expected. I had complete confidence in his knowledge and truly felt taken care of. It’s difficult to find a doctor like this!
Very Professional office and staff. Easy to speak to and all test were done quickly and the doctor explained everything being done.
Very straight-forward in a non-threatening way. Would recommend to anyone.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Surgery Consultation
- Thyroid Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Abdominal Wall Surgery
- Appendicitis / Appendectomy
- Atelectasis / Collapse of Lung
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Benign Neoplasm
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Bronchogenic Cyst / Mass
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- More Procedures