Dr. Subramanian Srinivas, MD
Dr. Subramanian Srinivas is a compassionate and experienced gastroenterologist based in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Srinivas earned his medical degree from Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad. He completed two internal medicine residencies, one at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and the other at the University of Maryland. He continued his training by completing a fellowship at the District of Columbia General Hospital. Dr. Srinivas is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He speaks Hindi and English fluently. Dr. Srinivas is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- District of Columbia General Hospital (Fellowship)
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Maryland, Residency in Internal Medicine
MMG Internal Med at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospita
MedStar Medical Group
5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Russel Morgan Bldg 3rd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21239