Dr. Tehming Liang, MD
A Board certified dermatologist, Dr. Tehming Liang specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions of the skin, hair and nails. He strives to provide the highest level of care to his patients in a sensitive and professional manner. He takes the time to listen to patients before addressing their problems and thoroughly explains their medical condition and possible treatment options. In 1995, Dr. Liang returned to the Chicago area to open his own private practice in Bolingbrook, IL. Dr. Liang is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital. He maintains memberships with such professional organizations as the American Academy of Dermatology, American Medical Association, Chicago Society of Dermatology and the Illinois Dermatologic Association. Dr. Liang and his wife have two daughters. In their leisure time they enjoy gardening, traveling, fine dining, swimming and playing tennis. New patients please be aware that your initial consult may not include a procedure at this visit.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Adventist Bolingbrook Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Chicago Hospitals, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Chicago Dermatological Society
- Illinois Dermatological Society
Awards and publications
- Dr. Liang taught at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio and then, served as Chairman and Director of the Dermatology Residency program.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
580 E. Boughton Road, Suite A
Bolingbrook, IL 60440