Dr. Todd Anhalt, MD, FACP
Dr. Anhalt is a board certified dermatologist in practice for the past 20 years and joined California Skin Institute in January 2009. He received his MD from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He then completed a residency in internal medicine at Cornell and became board certified in internal medicine. He then completed residency training in dermatology at Stanford University. The combined training in internal medicine and dermatology provides the foundation for his expertise in skin disease and broad understanding of how the skin reacts to internal disease. He is a Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Stanford Dermatology and Chief of Dermatologic Surgery at the Stanford VA Medical Center in Palo Alto. He devotes approximately 20% of his time to teaching residents and medical students at Stanford Medical Center.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Cornell University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Stanford University, Residency in Dermatology
- American College of Physicians
California Skin Institute
129 Fremont Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94022