Dr. Todd Katzman, MD
Dr. Katzman is a graduate of the prestigious University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine. Prior to that, his undergraduate degree was obtained from Stanford University. Dr. Katzman went on to complete his internship and residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr Katzman specializes in arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, and knee. He specializes in hip and knee replacements, elbow surgery, rotator cuff tears, total shoulder replacement, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears, and meniscus injuries, as well as fractures and trauma to the bones and joints.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, San Francisco
- University of California, San Francisco (Internship)
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery
Todd H. Katzman, MD
1211 W La Palma, Suite 506
Anaheim, CA 92801