Dr. Ulysses Scarpidis, MD
Dr. Ulysses H. Scarpidis is an exceptional plastic surgeon trained in the latest cosmetic surgery techniques. Actively involved in numerous research projects, Dr. Scarpidis is recognized for his contributions to the scientific community. As a clinical investigator in laser liposuction (SmartLipoTM), Dr. Scarpidis presented guidelines for the safe and efficacious use of this technology at national Plastic Surgery conferences. He has been invited by local and national Plastic Surgery societies to share his research on the changes the face undergoes with aging and his surgical techniques for facial rejuvenation. His work has earned him the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgery Clinical Poster Competition Award two years in a row. *Please be aware that some procedures are not covered through Insurance. Please select the reason for your visit from the drop down menu or call to speak with our knowledgeable office staff and they will be happy to answer any questions.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Plastic Surgeon
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Scarpidis Aesthetics - New York Plastic Surgery
200 W 57th St, Suite 508
New York, NY 10019