Dr. Uma Kolli, MD
Uma Kolli is a considerate and qualified family physician serving the community of Fall River, MA. Dr. Kolli attended Osmania Medical College in India, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency and internship in family medicine at the Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. Dr. Kolli is a part of Fall River Family Health and is board certified in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. She is also a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Kolli is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients. Dr. Kolli accepts children and adults 6yrs and older.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Osmania Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Internship in Family Medicine
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Fall River Family Health
851 Middle St, Suite 3200
Fall River, MA 02721