Dr. Yousuf Mohammed, MD
Yousuf Mohammed is a mindful and attentive family physician serving the community of New Lenox, IL. Dr. Mohammed earned his medical degree from the Deccan College of Medical Sciences and completed his residency in internal medicine at Mediciti Hospital in India. He then moved to the United States to complete his residency in family medicine at Southern Illinois University. Dr. Mohammed is a part of Presence Medical Group-Family and Pediatric Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Indiana Academy of Family Physicians, and the Indiana State Medical Association. Dr. Mohammed’s medical experience is vast and impressive. His areas of special interest include chronic disease management, diabetes, and obesity. Dr. Mohammed is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Mediciti Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Southern Illinois University, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Indiana Academy of Family Physicians
- Indiana State Medical Association
Presence Medical Group-Family and Pedi Medi
410 E Lincoln Hwy, Suite 251
New Lenox, IL 60451