About Dr. Zubair Khan
Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Zubair Khan is a reliable and competent podiatrist. He brings his expertise to Mag Mile Foot & Ankle Institute, located at Chicago, IL. He holds active memberships in the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine, and the American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr. Khan completed his medical training at the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. He went on to complete a residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Saint Joseph’s Medical Center. Additionally, he holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois, Chicago. Dr. Khan is fluent in English and Urdu. He realizes surgical care is often warranted but should be thoroughly discussed with the patient. He will spend time with his patients to explain their condition and give every suitable option available to them before moving on to surgery.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Education and training
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Saint Joseph’s Medical Center, Residency in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- University of Illinois, Chicago (Bachelor's)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Zubair Khan's office location
Mag Mile Foot & Ankle Institute
25 E Washington St, Ste 1615
Chicago, IL 60602
Patient reviews for Dr. Zubair Khan
Dr. Kahn was kind, patient and caring. He made sure I was calm and comfortable throughout the procedure and was very thorough in explaining exactly what was going on. I would definitely recommend and go back to Dr. Kahn!
Very kind and professional. Made sure to explain everything thoroughly. Truly appreciated him and his staff
I feel that the pre treatment (softening of tissue) could be done better and that would make for an easier session.
My experience here has been amazing! Everyone here is very kind and are always eager to help! With every visit I felt welcomed. I most definitely would recommend coming here for any issues. I appreciate all the help and am happy about the service and my wonderful results.
Good; short & to the point.
Very happy with my visit today with Dr. Khan.
Great! Resolved my problem right away!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Injuries / Sprain
- Ankle Surgery
- Athlete's Foot
- Bone Prominence
- Bone Spurs
- Diabetic Foot
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Podiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- Cigna Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Podiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Podiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Podiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Podiatrists
- More Insurances