UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors Near Me
Need to make an ear, nose & throat doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ear, nose & throat doctors near you who take UnitedHealthcare Oxford insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
UnitedHealthcare Oxford - Freedom Plan PPO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Very professional and efficient. She truly wants to help and the staff is so nice.
The wait was quick. The doctor was direct, explained the issue to me and answered all my questions. He could have been a tad more gentle.
I went to see Dr. Patel for an ear cleaning this visit due to a clogged ear. And every time I go to his office it is so easy. Everyone on his staff (at both of his offices) from the receptionist to ladies that take you to the office are kind, professional and friendly. And this extends to Dr. Patel himself. Friendly, easy going, and willing to explain anything you are unclear about in the interest of getting you better as soon as possible. I never have a bad thing to say about him!
The Dr. Was great. She helped alleviate my concerns and refferd me to the right specialist.
Amazing practice. Staff was so nice. Check in was swift and easy. I had to wait under 10 minutes and was seen right away by Dr. Portnoy who was friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Portnoy.
Nicest and most attentive team of professionals. I have had so many unpleasant experiences at larger offices in NYC. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for speedy, yet attentive service. Doctor was pleasant, direct, and I left feeling like my issues had been addressed, but not worried or stressed out as a follow up exam was scheduled and each step clearly outlined.
She’s not the warmest, but she she’s efficient and through. Staff were lovely.
Very professional and polite. Knew what he was talking about and made me feel very comfortable.
Dr Culang is great. He fully explains all the options and gives you enough information to make an informed decision regarding your treatment. Totally recommend
Felt rushed and the doctor did not make me feel welcome or heard. He seems to be knowledgeable but his personality does not agree with mine.
went in for a 2nd opinion and received a much better diagnosis...detailed with a plan of treatment.
very detailed. extremely nice and made me feel comfortable. allowed me alot of time to ask many questions i had about my problem..
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances