Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
UnitedHealthcare Oxford Doctors Near Me
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors near you who take UnitedHealthcare Oxford insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
UnitedHealthcare Oxford - Freedom Plan PPO Doctors Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I not only enjoyed the doctors outgoing personality but I also liked the nurses who worked with her. The dr and two assistances complimented one another as they irrigated my ear canal and then followed up with the doctor to make sure my ear canals were clean. I look forward to seeing dr robinette again b
Office and doctors are efficient and take the work and patients seriously with care
Dr. Mitchell made me feel very comfortable. Went above and beyond and was totally professional. I definitely recommend her to anyone.
They have really nice staffs and Dr Hashemi is nice and easy to talk to. Thank You.
Everything about this office is awesome. I arrived early and they saw me before my scheduled appointment time. The entire staff is so friendly and funny. I felt like I was a long lost friend eventhough it was my first visit. Dr. Stormes is an absolute delight. Gave me so much helpful info, but delivers it in a really refreshing friendly, dare I say fun, way. I was in and out of there in no time. Can I give more than 5 stars?!
Janie was great . The office was pretty busy and she was so apologetic even though I didn’t feel like I waited too long at all . She was extremely pleasant and thorough at the same time . I highly recommend her !
Dr. Hammett and everyone else in the office was great! They also did bloodwork right there at the office instead of making me go somewhere else to get it done. My only complaint is that I couldn’t find the parking deck they told me to park in and therefore ended up late to my appointment while I drove around trying to find other parking. So I recommend giving yourself a little extra time to find the parking.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Aetna Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Cigna Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Doctors
- More Insurances