UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists Near You
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists near you who take UnitedHealthcare Oxford insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Doctor and nurses were all very friendly and professional. I would definitely give them five stars if it weren't for the wait time. I had initially scheduled an appt for 1:45 and received an email the morning of my appt saying the doctor had rescheduled me for 1:25 That was a little concerning because I had not been contacted by the office and had planned the appointment around my lunch break. I changed my scheduled and arrived at 1:25 but was not taken to a room until 2:50. By the time I left shortly before 3:30 I was well past my lunch break and had had to call a client and cancel an appointment. If it weren't for the very extensive wait time I would have been 100% happy with the service. Dr Glassman was very polite and got me in/out quickly while still acknowledging my concerns.
I got to the office about 15 minutes for my appointment to get my acne checked out. I ended up filling out a ton of paperwork, so in retrospect i probably should have gotten there a little earlier. I got taken back to a room about 10 minutes after my appointment, where a guy asked me a bit more about my past medical history. Dr. Holmes finally came in, took a look at my skin, and asked me about my current skin care routine, as well as any medications I had taken in the past. When I couldn't remember the name of one she took the time to bring me some samples to see if they looked familiar. She ended up prescribing me two topical treatments, and gave me some samples, and rebates for the prescriptions, and detailed care instructions for using them along with my current skin care (which I have had doctors in the past just completely leave out). Overall, she was very nice, and this was a completely painless visit. I'm looking forward to seeing if these creams work for me.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dermatologists by Location
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Dermatologists
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances