UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists Near You
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists near you who take UnitedHealthcare Oxford insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Glassman was great, but I had to wait for almost two hours I arrived at the office at 2:45 for a 3:00 appointment. I was taken into the inner office at 4:10 and I finally saw the doctor at 4:44. for a 4-5 minute exam. too sad.
The office looked like the DMV when I walked in. There were at least 30 people waiting in a very crowded and small waiting room. I waited an hour to be seen as did many of the other patients.
Dr Hammett is the best. What I appreciate most about her is that she is a great diagnostician who will explain what is happening in clear terms, and she obviously genuinely cares about her pairings.
She was personable and seemed knowledgeable. It was, however, horrible that my appointment (which I was early for) was at 1:45pm but I was not called back to see her until 2:21pm and even then had to wait a few minutes before she arrived. I'm not sure if it's her staff or what but it was an extra 30 minutes of my day that I had to clock out for but didn't expect. She apologized and was kind, which was nice. I just expected a timely office considering all of the paperwork and posted notices about paying up front and charging a hefty fee if you don't show up.
Absolutely one of the best experiences in a medical office that I’ve ever had. Prompt, polite, knowledgeable. And as a new patient I got an appointment within two weeks, which is rare in my experience with specialists.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dermatologists by Location
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Dermatologists
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances