Dr. Marpu is a wonderful Doctor! She is very thorough and takes the time to explain whatever your issues are. And on top of that she is patient and you don't feel rushed like others Doctors tend to do these days.
Pan-American Life Insurance Group Family Physicians Near Me
Need to make a family physician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find family physicians near you who take Pan-American Life Insurance Group insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Pan-American Life Insurance Group - Pan-American PreferredAccess Family Physicians Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Very nice staff.
We got acquainted, took her time with lots of detailed medical questions.
I arrived early for my 12:30 appointment. There was an office crisis happening prior to my arrival that the office receptionist had to tackle. There was a mix up concerning the doctor that I scheduled online. I was switched to the nurse practitioner. Dr. Patel unfortunately, stepped out for lunch so I had to wait another hour. I told myself that I was going to do an honest review and thank goodness I’m a very patient person and believe in second chances. Dr. Patel was very pleasant and it is true that she does listen to your concerns. I will schedule again if necessary.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
I love her. She is a great doctor. I do not think I will ever go see anybody else
She was quick with her diagnosis and made me feel at ease about my injury. However, she seemed a little distracted and hurried, but in a polite manner. Willing to give her a second chance for a physical. -seeking a new doctor-
He took his time. Carefully and attentively listen to my problem. He gave a sense of "HE CARES" kind of a feeling. He was simply amazing.
Dr. Abedin's bedside manner isn't the best but he cares, is extremely knowledgable, and always suggests the holistic route FIRST. We've had 3 pediatricians and he is the best one yet.
The doctor was very calm and patient, he heard us very well and had great bedside manners too.
She is very kind and care us.
Very nice and was really good at communicating what exactly he thought my symptoms were related to. I have some follow test to do but very pleased with my visit.
Excellent service. There was a follow-up call from the Doctor in the evening and she asked how I was feeling then. Since I couldn't get an appointment in a nearby Lab, she got an appointment for me at the earliest time available.
Dr. Gold and the staff at MedStar were extremely caring and friendly. My first visit was treated as if I had been going to them for years.
Could not have asked for better treatment. A very understanding and perceptive doctor.
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Allergists
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Cardiologists
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Dentists
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Dermatologists
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Doctors
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Gastroenterologists
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Ob-gyns
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Ophthalmologists
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Optometrists
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Pediatricians
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Podiatrists
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Psychiatrists
- Pan-American Life Insurance Group Urologists
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- Annual Physical
- Arm Problem(s)
- Back Problems
- More Procedures