Excellent . The staff very cooperative . Most hygienic conditions. Very good expierance.
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns Near Me
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns near you who take Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield - PPO/EPO OB-GYNs Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
She is amazing. I am happy to have had her in my two births, she is kind, sincere, professional, with good intentions and with a good heart. Thank yiu Dra. Shalini
I love this place! They're super considerate, give you all the information you could need or want, and make making the big decisions super easy and efficient. I love that they immediately email me with documents and links to information about things that we talked about during the appointment.
Dr. Jones is great! She answered all my questions and made sure I had all the information I need regarding the risks and benefits of the medication she prescribed! She is the best!
He was a great doctor. He explained everything I needed to know. He's patient and I felt comfortable. I would recommend him.
I tend to think of Dr Abedin at Thanksgiving time when we are all focused on what we are grateful for God for. I had never had a doctor call me back to their office to "chat" about things during my physical check up. He asked my about my past and suggested that I see a counselor to work through some trauma I experienced as a child. I was on muscle relaxants and pain killers for my neck pain. He told me, "I can't force you to see someone, but I'm telling you that if you do not get help, the issues with your neck will not go away." That sentence changed my life. I did get help. It was very painful and took a long time but I did work through my issues and my neck pain completely went away. I will forever by greateful to Dr Abedin. His bedside manner is precious. His honesty was very much appreciated. Blessings to Dr Abedin, his family and his office!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances