Ob-gyns in Bradenton, FL
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Bradenton who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Jorge E. Alvarez-Hernandez,
Only waited about 5 minutes after filling out forms. My only peeve which is nothing against Dr. Alvarez (who was really really good) is that I filled out all the forms online from his office and then had to basically repeat much of it again when I arrived.
The doctor took his time with me and got to know what my entire medical history was about...he addressed everything that was a concern for me and he is very informal, friendly and laid back which is something I appreciate from a doctor. I'm frankly tired of going to a doctor and being treated as if I am entering the presence of the almighty. Dr. Eberhard put me at ease within the first 60 seconds.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ob-gyns near Bradenton, FL
- Redington Beach, FL Ob-gyns
- Weathersfield, Dunedin, FL Ob-gyns
- On Top Of The World, Clearwater, FL Ob-gyns
- Town Of New Port Richey, New Port Richey, FL Ob-gyns
- Brookers Landing, East Lake, FL Ob-gyns
- Lakewood Estates, St Petersburg, FL Ob-gyns
- Magnolia Heights, St Petersburg, FL Ob-gyns
- Gandy, FL Ob-gyns
- Odessa, FL Ob-gyns
- Port Tampa City, Tampa, FL Ob-gyns