Ob-gyns in Farmington Hills, MI
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Farmington Hills who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I love her. Waaaaay better than my last OB/GYN lol. Very approachable with questions and feeling comfortable was my main concern.
Great doctor! But the location was awful. The surroundings was very dirty! The outside of the building was disgusting.
Highly recommended! This was my first appointment and have already scheduled three more. Thank you for showing me there is still hope for my health issues! ??
Wait was very short. Although it was a small office it was not crowded at all. Doctor sanjaghsaz was extremly nice and had a great since of humor. He also seemed very knowlegable
Dr. Batah seemed friendly and was serious about my concerns, He made made feel comfortable and did not rush through my appointment.
Very thorough and great bedside manner. I am so happy I found him.
OB-GYNs in Farmington Hills, MI
Whether you need to make an appointment for your pelvic exam, an ultrasound, a pregnancy test, or an IVF consultation, you can easily find a great Farmington Hills, MI, OB-GYN by using ZocDoc. Doctors who see patients living near the Walter P. Reuther Freeway, Grand River Avenue, and West Twelve Mile Road have available times to see new patients. To book, just choose a doctor who fits your needs and a time that suits your schedule. A few clicks is all it takes!
- Farmington Hills Allergists
- Farmington Hills Cardiologists
- Farmington Hills Dentists
- Farmington Hills Dermatologists
- Farmington Hills Doctors
- Farmington Hills Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Farmington Hills Gastroenterologists
- Farmington Hills Ophthalmologists
- Farmington Hills Optometrists
- Farmington Hills Orthopedic Surgeons
- Farmington Hills Pediatricians
- Farmington Hills Podiatrists
- Farmington Hills Psychiatrists
- Farmington Hills Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures