I had a great experience with Dr Kerry and her staff, although it took me a few extra minutes to fill the paperwork, I was in pretty fast and the doctor came right away, she is so nice and knowledgeable and provided all the information I needed, she will be my go to OB-GYN!
Ob-gyns in The Woodlands, TX
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in The Woodlands who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
OB-GYNs near The Woodlands, TXwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Michalak is amazing. He took his time to listen to everything I had to say and he weighed all the options and presented me with choices on what could be done. I never felt rushed! So glad I finally found my doctor!
Dr.Ike Eni is compassionate and he is concerned about his patients health and well-being I think God for that .
Very pleasant office, clean and modern. I've had 2 appointments and I've had no wait to a very minimal wait. Her bedside manor is inviting and she is very knowledgeable.
I love Dr. Khan, she is outstanding in every way you can think of. I searched for a primary doctor for 4 months and then I found her. That was a happy day for me , I 'm so blessed ; she is EVERYTHING a doctor should be and more. I wish she could be cloned so everybody could be treated.
As is always the case everyone from the front door, to staff to Dr. Jafri were proficient and professional. It is always refreshing and encouraging to have an appointment with his practice.
He's a great doctor. Great at explaining and is very through. He always asks me if I have any questions afterwards. I always feel at ease at his office, his staff is friendly and prompt. That's why I've picked him for my PCP.
We love our visits to Family Medicine Clinic.They are professional and caring. They are through and give advice in a manner that is easy to understand. My kids have only been to Family Medicine Clinic since they were infants, the oldest is now 18 years old. There is a lab for bloodwork and referrals are easy. They confirm and remind us of appointments on the phone. They treat the whole family! I only wish they accepted my adult insurance since they have been my only Dr.'s for many years.
The doctor listened carefully to my symptoms, and after examining my ears, nose, and throat, concluded that I had a sinus infection. The exam was thorough, and before prescribing medication, he carefully looked at my list of allergies to medications. He even explained when to take my probiotic so that the probiotic and the antibiotic would both be effective.
I was in and out and Dr. Pednekar was sweet and was really caring. In fact, the whole staff was great!!!
My visit with Dr. Leonard was great! She's very kind and answered all of my questions (I asked her a lot of questions) and addressed my concerns. Her staff is great as well! Everyone I interacted with at her office was very kind, courteous, and professional. I felt comfortable and at ease during my appointment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Leonard to anyone in need of an OB/GYN!
- Katy Townsite, Katy, TX Ob-gyns
- Eldridge, Houston, TX Ob-gyns
- Northwest Houston, Houston, TX Ob-gyns
- Brazos Lakes, Rosenberg-Richmond, TX Ob-gyns
- White Oak Springs, Houston, TX Ob-gyns
- Grantwood, Northwest Harris, TX Ob-gyns
- Quail Valley, Missouri City, TX Ob-gyns
- Champion Forest, Northwest Harris, TX Ob-gyns
- The Woodlands Allergists
- The Woodlands Cardiologists
- The Woodlands Dentists
- The Woodlands Dermatologists
- The Woodlands Doctors
- The Woodlands Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- The Woodlands Gastroenterologists
- The Woodlands Ophthalmologists
- The Woodlands Optometrists
- The Woodlands Orthopedic Surgeons
- The Woodlands Pediatricians
- The Woodlands Podiatrists
- The Woodlands Psychiatrists
- The Woodlands Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances