- Affinity Health Plan
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- City University of New York, Brooklyn College, Master's in Exercise Science
- Shree Devi College of Physiotherapy (Bachelor's)
Kalpanik Choksi's office location
Core Basics Physical Therapy & Wellness
1501 Broadway, Suite 1311
New York, NY 10036
Patient reviews for Kalpanik Choksi, PT
Knowledgeable, professional and punctual. Would recommend to anyone looking for a physical therapist in the Manhattan area.
Excellent results, very comfortable with him because of his mannerism and expertise.
Excellent services. Attentive, thoughtful and patiently guides me through the process. He also gave me great insight on how bodies work and how to address injuries.
Great, informative, friendly, competent.
My visit with Nik was wonderful- he addressed all of my concerns and made sure I was comfortable throughout. I look forward to the next visit!
Very helpful and competent. Would recommend to others.
Very effective, proffessional and thoughful work.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances