Psychiatrists in Stone Mountain, GA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Stone Mountain who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Stone Mountain, GAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Super cool guy! Made me feel good that he understood what I was going through without me feeling uncomfortable. He’s very optimistic and I certainly needed his positive words and outlook for my specific condition.
I really appreciate Dr. Caballero! He was attentive to all my needs and excellent with addressing all my concerns! His office staff are also consistently courteous and committed. Happy I found him
Dr Winston has one of the best bedside manners of any doctor. He also keeps up with the latest in treatment options. We are willing to drive an hour rather than switch doctors.
Excellent Dr, caring, good listener and truly wants to know how best to help versus other Dr I have seen where 15 mm session, misdiagnosis and powerful med prescription to follow.
I called the day before to confirm that the ZocDoc appointment had been confirmed and checked my co-pay. I had to wait for about 7 minutes for the receptionist to be able to take my credit card to process the payment. It was a lot better than my first experience but mostly because I had been a more pro-active consumer and the office had been responsive.
Doctor McNulty is thorough and to the point. I appreciate her feedback and the prompt attention and treatment each visit.
Dr. Jeriwala and front desk personnel demonstrated outstanding service, and I would recommend them to anyone.
Dr Beckman is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She has helped my son and gotten him on the right track. She is great!
Dr. Das was great! She really worked with me to decide what medicine was the best & was open to changing until I found one that worked for me!
1) I was about 18min late, due to an estimate running over. Called and left a message regarding new ETA. They were very cool about it - no problem. I was pleasantly surprised my wait wasn't longer. 2) Aside from my insurance Id picture, everything I entered in zocdoc to expedite admission didn't come through, so had to refill out all paperwork, which wasn't a whole lot. 3) Expect urine test if you're a new patient requesting any kind of narcotic (even though initial paperwork said only if you're there for ADD/ADHD meds). I wasn't, but they had me take one anyway. 4) Initially seen by nurse practitioner, then she called in the Dr when I got to the med I was requesting. 5) Dr listened briefly (5-7min), not fully, so prescription was written for more pills, but half the mg I'd been taking. Feel I prob would've gotten listened to a little closer with a PCP.
I had an appointment with this office and clearly outlined the reason for the appointment beforehand. When I arrived, directly before the appointment, I was told I could complete testing after they received my vitals. During my appointment with the doctor, I was told I could not complete testing and would have to come back another day. The front office booked my appointment knowing that I could not fulfill the reason for the appointment. Instead of calling and suggesting a reschedule, they kept the appointment. This was very inconsiderate of the office and resulting in a expensive wasted appointment just to be told I needed to come back another day. I will not be returning to this office.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Stone Mountain Allergists
- Stone Mountain Cardiologists
- Stone Mountain Dentists
- Stone Mountain Dermatologists
- Stone Mountain Doctors
- Stone Mountain Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Stone Mountain Gastroenterologists
- Stone Mountain Ob-gyns
- Stone Mountain Ophthalmologists
- Stone Mountain Optometrists
- Stone Mountain Orthopedic Surgeons
- Stone Mountain Pediatricians
- Stone Mountain Podiatrists
- Stone Mountain Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances