Community Health Group Travel Medicine Specialists Near You
Need to make a travel medicine specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find travel medicine specialists near you who take Community Health Group insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
Efraim (Efi) Kessous,
He was friendly and thorough. He spent a lot of time with me even though he really didn't need to. I was there for a routine physical and I didn't really have any issues to discuss. Since he was so open and talkative, I mentioned my Achilles injury from 8 years ago that I have not fully recovered from. I had surgery, but I never finished all the PT because insurance would only cover 20 visits per injury. This was a total afterthought, because it doesn't affect my day to day. He examined me and referred me to the orthopedic specialist in his office for follow-up.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Doctors by Location
- Community Health Group Cardiologists
- Community Health Group Dentists
- Community Health Group Dermatologists
- Community Health Group Gastroenterologists
- Community Health Group Ob-gyns
- Community Health Group Ophthalmologists
- Community Health Group Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Health Group Pediatricians
- Community Health Group Podiatrists
- Community Health Group Psychiatrists
- More Specialties