Community Behavioral Health Urologists Near You
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists near you who take Community Behavioral Health insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Morrison is an excellent doctor. I was accidentally kept waiting for an extra hour for reasons that were not explained to me. If I had not spoken up I'd probably still be there. Evidentally, impatience would have been a virtue in this case.
Everyone was so professional and courteous. I was referred to Dr. Pahira from my nephrologist. It was obvious he looked over all the information sent to him before meeting with me. He explained everything well and I felt that I would receive good care.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Urologists by Location
- Community Behavioral Health Cardiologists
- Community Behavioral Health Dentists
- Community Behavioral Health Dermatologists
- Community Behavioral Health Gastroenterologists
- Community Behavioral Health Ob-gyns
- Community Behavioral Health Ophthalmologists
- Community Behavioral Health Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Behavioral Health Pediatricians
- Community Behavioral Health Podiatrists
- Community Behavioral Health Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Urologists
- Aetna Urologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- Cigna Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Urologists
- More Insurances