Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Chiropractors Near You
Need to make a chiropractor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find chiropractors near you who take Accountable Health Plan of Ohio insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
This is the third chiropractor I’ve been to in my life. I recently moved so I had to find a new one. Dr. Geer is great! He did an adjustment for my shoulder that I’ve never had done before. It’s heaven. I’m going back next week. Very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything. Highly recommend.
I had my first appointment with Dr Shahverdi today. It was a bit confusing finding the office because the building has a north and south wing. Other than that, the Dr was very patient and listened to all my concerns. He provided a thorough exam before treatment started...I'm doing acupuncture for my low back and digestion problems. I would've liked for the treatment room to have more of a spa like ambiance (pillows, aroma therapy, low lighting), but it's a doctors office, so I understand the simplicity. That doesn't take away from the treatment though. There was a woman/nurse/assistant in the treatment room while the acupuncture needles were applied. So, if you're uneasy about being alone with a male doctor while in a hospital gown, have no fear....I don't believe you have to wear a gown unless your treatment requires access to a body part that's inaccessible...I was wearing skinny jeans. The acupuncture went smooth, I didn't feel the needles, I was relaxed and even feel asleep listening to the soft music playing in the office. Needless to say, I'll be returning :)
Dr. Lee was very knowledgeable about my issues and helped me out so much. He was very friendly and really took the time to listen to my issues. I've been to chiropractors before where, as a patient, it feels like they are rushing through your treatment to get the next patient. It was NOT like that with Dr. Lee. He was very patient and very thorough. I had issues with multiple areas on my lower back (SI joint and QL) and upper back (lats and traps). Dr. Lee took the time to work on each of the areas to relieve the pain, as well as giving suggestions, exercises, and stretches to help mitigate future pain. A big plus for me was that Dr. Lee is an athlete. I'm an athlete as well, and a lot of my issues come from lifting weights and competing. It was really nice to see a doctor who understood the things that I do and make appropriate recommendations. I highly recommend Dr. Lee. He is the best chiropractor that I've seen.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Chiropractors by Location
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Cardiologists
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Dentists
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Dermatologists
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Gastroenterologists
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Ob-gyns
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Ophthalmologists
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Orthopedic Surgeons
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Pediatricians
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Podiatrists
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Chiropractors
- Aetna Chiropractors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- Cigna Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Chiropractors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Chiropractors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Chiropractors
- More Insurances